China News Direct

 
Page : 410 of 574
1-19 20-39 40-59 60-79 80-99 100-119 120-139 140-159 160-179 180-199 200-219 220-239 240-259 260-279 280-299 300-319 320-339 340-359 360-379 380-399 400-410 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 420-439 440-459 460-479 480-499 500-519 520-539 540-559 560-574
 
Taizhou coal imports to double in 2008
(Feb 22, 2008) According to the Taizhou Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of China, in 2007, the province of Zhejiang's Taizhou city coal import reaches 2.073 million tonnes, worth US$ 108 million and the amount is expected to double in 2008. The Bureau says since Huaneng Yuhuan Power Plant has been operating there ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Inner Mongolia coal and metals deposit tops China
(Feb 22, 2008) Inner Mongolia sees great breakthroughs in resource exploitations with coal and expensive metal discoveries jump. As of 2007 yearend, newly discovered coal deposit has reached 676.34 billion tonnes in Inner Mongolia to make the total coal reserve exceed 700 billion tonnes, ranked the top in China, of those 289.2 billion ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
CSCL and Baosteel form ore shipping joint venture
(Feb 22, 2008) China Shipping Container Lines Company (CSCL) and Baosteel Group set up an iron ore shipping joint venture on February 21. CSCL will hold 51% equity stakes in the joint venture while Baosteel account for the remaining 49%. The joint venture will provide two ore carriers of 300,000 tons each and ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Sinohydro wins power station project in Bangladesh
(Feb 21, 2008) China Hydraulic and Hydroelectric Construction Group Corporation (Sinohydro) wins a power station contract in Chittagong city in Bangladesh. The Bangladesh government will allocate US$83.2 million to construct the power station which will be completed in September 2009 says Bangladesh Power Development Board in February 2008. The station will ensure power ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Shanxi and Kadoorie develop gas field
(Feb 21, 2008) Shanxi Natural Gas Company and Longmen Hui Cheng Investment of Hong Kong, a Kadoorie Enterprise Holdings company, signed on Feb 20 a strategic cooperation framework agreement to mine the coalbed gas in Shanxi's Hancheng city where rich coalbed gas reserves were discovered. Latest statistics show the city has around 567 ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Lin Yifu: energy shortage has no negative impact on China
(Feb 21, 2008) Energy will not hinder the development of China, says World Bank vice chairman and chief economist Lin Yifu on February 20, 2008. Rising energy prices will force Chinese enterprises to raise energy utilization. The Chinese government will also launch more policies to promote energy saving and soothe energy shortage. Meanwhile, ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Anhui Feixi sealed RMB11bn investment in 2007
(Feb 21, 2008) In 2007, Feixi county of Anhui province had 164 investment projects with total investment of RMB11.53 billion. The average investment size of each project reached RMB70.3 million which was nearly twice of those in 2006. Wen's Group, the leading agriculture company in China, and China Longbird Group, one of the ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Guangxi rations power for enterprises in face of shortage
(Feb 21, 2008) Guangxi province expects power shortage will continue for quite a while. The Guangxi Power Grid Corporation has decided to ration power for its industrial and mining enterprises in the coming few days. After the Chinese Lantern Festival which falls on Feb 21, industrial demands for power are expected to grow. ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Ming Kei Energy optimistic about coal demand
(Feb 21, 2008) Ming Kei Energy expects to make a profit in 2008. Last year Ming Kee Energy recorded a loss of HK$1.932 million, a figure that is already much smaller than 2006's HK$9.74 million. Ming Kei Energy general manager Lam Chi-shing said the company will continue to look for acquisition opportunities of ...
Price: USD $17.50
 
   
Xinjiang Karamay oil field finds more reserves
(Feb 21, 2008) More proven reserve of 69.6 million tons at the Karamy oil field, China's first huge oil reserve discovered in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region, were found in 2007. Also the crude oil production has shown steady growth for 27 consecutive years there. The oil field produced 12.176 million tons of crude ...
Price: USD $17.50